Sunday 9 February 2020

Our new Blogger! Keeping it in the family!.

Before going to Australia in December to catch up with two very precious daughters and their families, I felt I needed to write my will. (Sure sign I am growing up) It is very simple but my most valuable eternal asset is the 'Joy for Life' web site including the studies. I do not want J4L to die with me, not that I am planning on leaving earth for my Heavenly home yet, but would like to plan and be responsible for an amazing tool Father God gave me back in 1993.

The world is changing in its attitude to Christianity, from within the Body of Christ, with the compromise on what the Bible says and how vital the Truth is. God does not dilute His rules and thank Him He does NOT dilute His LOVE either as we need His love and mercy more than ever. From outside the Church people are far more open to scoff belief in Jesus Christ than in years gone bye.

I know from the thousands who download J4L studies all over the world this tool is being used, and will be more and more as people want Truth from the Word of God.

I am so thankful to Father God for my granddaughter in Australia and her husband Keegan for all things related to the Word. For their daily up to date experiences of the work of the Holy Spirit in their world and their servant hearts. Every time I speak to them they challenge me, without realising it, about keeping my passion for Jesus and being 'real' and authentic. It is ok to talk about problems as long as we talk about the greatness of God Who is so much bigger than any problem we may have. Even if the battleground of our mind is arguing with us. Jesus is TRUTH. What He says goes. I love to include them when considering moving forward and they have many creative ideas especially with regarding social media.
After all the Word is the most exciting words to share as they truly are living and relevant to every single person, whatever age or gender. If you really do want to know just get hold of a Bible and ask 'if You are real please speak to me in this book'

0 comments:

Post a Comment